There are 1,798,465,042,647,412,146,620,280,340,569,649,349,251,249 possible answer combinations, so it is paramount you keep track of your answers as you go, lest the sheer volume of possibilities drive one of us mad -- most likely, me. You may take the assessment as many times as you like to see if another pass produces a different outcome.
The image/video on each linked answer page is captioned with one of the following symbols: ~!~, ~+~, ~#~, ~^~, ~%~, ~=~, ~*~. Make note of the symbol that accompanies each of your answers. These symbols are key to divining your element druthers. (Images without captions do not represent answers.)
Here is an answer worksheet for your use, should it prove handy.
And here is a sample of how to use it.
Now, if you are ready to commence, lace your fingers together, and with palms facing away from you stretch your arms out straight ahead. Disengage your fingers and shake out your hands.
Here we go with question #1 ...
It's snark season! What do you take with you on the hunt to ensure you emerge victorious?
- Pfft! I'm plenty snarky on my own. I'll sit this one out, thanks
- I take fresh-baked treats and lure the snark into a drop-door cage trap. Once caught, I'd share the treats with said snark and ask about its day
- I take my bow and a quiver of suction-cup-tipped arrows. I still owe that snark after what he pulled last Fae Day
- No offense intended, but I can't abide the smell of snarks. I'd forego the hunt and wait at the all-you-can-eat seafood bar
- I take a book full of hilarious jokes and read them aloud until the snark revealed himself. I'd then scoop him up while he's doubled over laughing
- I take my newly re-calibrated snarkometer. I'm sure to set a record for fastest hunt using my souped-up gizmo
- Snarks are among my best friends. If pressed to hunt, I'd rather hunt & prank the hunters!