(as opposed to daydreams when awake)
- My dreams are often disjounted, and usually intense
- I get great ideas for projects ... ideas that I forget when I wake up! It's so annoying
- I keep a pad of paper and a pen on my nightstand in case I dream about a person or situation I'd like to include in my next novel
- I love to float underwater in my dreams, paying no attention to what's near me or where I'm going, but knowing I'm safe
- I soar, baby!
- I usually dream about friends and gatherings
- I commune with Spirit most often