- I find another spot for them to build not only a lot, but an entire parking structure -- one that will be used by those visiting the beautiful park that will be left intact
- I send a 'message' (specifically a molotov cocktail) through the front window of the property developer's home
- After exclaiming, "Bummer," I shrug it off and look for another park ... Maybe the next one will have skateboard ramps!
- I picket to generate press coverage and support to keep the park
- Once the parking lot is finished, I see to it the spot develops a large sink hole and encourage the city council to turn it into a public swimming pool
- I immediately erect a wonderful playground, making the park so popular it becomes a tourist destination. Even the city council opposes the parking lot now
- I dig up a slew of legal precedents to prove why they cannot legally touch the garden spot at stake