The star around which your planet orbits is dying and you are forced to move. What do you take with you?
- An excuse to go shopping for new stuff. Goodie!
- Just the bare essentials. I'll give the rest to charity, and if there's something I really need, I'll get it when the time comes
- I don't care about the 'things' I have. The photo albums I'm taking for sure
- Yes, all of my crafting supplies really are "necessary" ... so is my collection of LPs
- I've been wanting to downsize, and this is as good a time as any -- except when it comes to my library. I draw the line at books
- The clothes on my back. Then again, I may not move just yet. I'd like to be with the star at its last
- I'll get rid of the clothes I've (ahem) grown out of, but aside from that, I'm taking it all! I couldn't live without my treasures and memorabilia