The following is an element overview pulled from the pages of the Piddlypedia welcome circular given recruits at the commencement of their Appraisement Cycle.
- Residence Description: Usually residing in garden holes and burrows; expect a preponderance of grass rugs and living herbal art
- Estate Colors: Earth tones and bright floral hues
- Symbol: Mountain or sunflower
- Representative Animal: Badger or horse
- Original Denizens: Faeries, trolls, centaurs, gnomes, mountain men (as in ambulatory mountains, not to be confused with male trappers)
- Sports & Recreation: Field hockey, Bula (see Sheffield’s Alternative Athletics & Other Disportations for description and details)
- Mascot: Gnome
- Favored Foods: Fairy cakes and dirt pudding, any and all baked goods
- Musical Instruments of Choice: Harp, strings
- Mode of Communication: Large plant leaves are used as writing
sheets and long-stemmed flowers with petal ink as implements.
Historically, missives were delivered by snail mail, until the
mollusks attempted to unionize. Fairies handle the urgent deliveries
- Estate Brink: Boulder
Terrins tend to make exceptional
|Click here for the TERRIS|
Element of Surprise Parcel
Oh, and before I forget, if you're in Dim Q, you just earned 10 PLUNDER ducats for finishing this element assessment! Fill out the form below and your participation will be automatically noted and logged.